Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kim Finnicum - Candidate for SBDM Council Parent Representative

My name is Kim Finnicum and I am interested in serving on the NOMS SBDM Council. I am currently a stay at home mom but prior to moving to Kentucky 6 years ago I was a Retail Executive in Charlotte, N.C. and have a Bachelor of Science degree.

We have lived in Oldham County for 6 years and I have a rising 6th grader who is currently at Goshen Elementary and a rising 9th grader who will be going to NOHS. For the past 3 years I have been on the NOMS PTSA Executive Board serving as the Secretary and have also spent time volunteering at NOMS and at Goshen. I find it very rewarding to be a volunteer in our schools to help support our children’s educations. I am interested in being a parent representative on the NOMS SBDM Council because I really enjoy volunteering at NOMS and I am familiar with the school and philosophy at NOMS. I would be open minded to issues that come up but also would be decisive when addressing issues or determining new policies to continue to make NOMS the most well rounded highest achieving middle school in Oldham County. I would appreciate your support when making your choice for the NOMS SBDM representative.

1 comment:

氣死我 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.