Friday, March 18, 2011

High Achievers Celebration this Friday

Dear NOMS High Achievers Volunteers,
> I want to thank each of you for all that was done to assist
> Jenny in my absence at the December 3rd celebration. Little did
> I know when we set the date that we would be funeralizing my
> father in Arkansas. Please continue to lift my family up in prayer!
> Once again, the High Achievers Committee will reward students in
> 6th, 7th, and 8th grade who earn all A’s or A’s/B’s on their
> second (2nd) trimester report cards. The grading period is set
> to end February 23rd, so mark your calendars for our next celebration:
>
> High Achievers Recognition
> Friday, March 18, 2010
> NOMS Cafeteria
> 6th Grade: 1:30 - 1:50 p.m.
> 7th Grade: 2:00 – 2:20 p.m.
> 8th Grade: 2:30 – 2:50 p.m.
>
> We need parents who can help set-up, serve, and clean up. Please
> respond to this email and let me know which party you will be
> able to work. Can’t come on the 18th? No problem - just donate
> some bottled water and/or sodas (6-packs or 12-packs) for the
> big event! You can drop everything off in the office beginning
> Monday, March 7th and I will pick them up.
>
> If you have any questions, please give me a call at 502-228-0299
> or 704-798-9783.
>
> Kindest regards,
> Richelle McCoy
> Chairman

No comments: