Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wednesday - We CAN do it!

WEDNESDAY - We CAN be drug Free.

“I cannot believe the purpose of life is to be happy. I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible, to be compassionate. It is, above all, to matter, to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all.” This is my favorite quote that inspires me to act even when I don’t quite feel like it at times. With the increased need for canned goods in our community, we can all contribute in small ways that together has such a large impact. For now, let it be an extra canned good in the pantry thrown in your child’s backpack to bring to school. We have 814 students in our building. What a great act of compassion!

Sincerely,
Teresa Forrest
6th Grade Counselor at NOMS

No comments: